Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

25 in 25

Today is my 25th birthday.



I'm utterly amazed at where I am at in my life. And how my plans were NOTHING compared to what God has had in store for me.

I like to think of Birthday's like "New Years". I give them themes.. Pick a verse for that year.. Dream big for what God wants to do with my life.

Last year was "24 and ready for more".

Cheesy. And I loved it.

Although, 24 was a very difficult year. However, I grew so much in my faith and my walk with Christ.

That made every single hardship worth it.

So what's in store for this year?

I have no idea.

BUT!

I'm trying something new.

This year, I have a list: 25 things I want to do while I'm 25.

My goal is to complete the entire list by the time I turn 26.

Big goals? Yes. Too much? Maybe. Exciting and challenging? You bet.

I'm so excited though.

So here is my list. Pick something and do it with me.

I'll keep you posted as I complete or work towards these things.

Diana's 25 in 25
  1. Skydiving
  2. Run a half marathon
  3. Make/Keep a budget
  4. Go on a missions trip
  5. Sponsor a child
  6. Go on a cruise
  7. Visit a real vineyard
  8. Make a t-shirt blanket
  9. Attend at least one Christian conference
  10. Have my writing published
  11. Make a "Thankful" tree on a wall in my house
  12. Memorize a book of the bible
  13. Go to a Predator's hockey game
  14. Learn to drive a stick shift
  15. Learn to play the guitar
  16. Find my "signature piece" of jewelry
  17. Fall in love with something new
  18. See someone in concert I've never seen before, somewhere I've never seen anyone before
  19. Learn a new language
  20. See a real ballet performance
  21. Send a message in a bottle
  22. Paint a piece of art
  23. Get a new car
  24. Take a scuba diving lesson
  25. Take a picture/make a memory every single day of the year

So there it is:) my 25 in 25. 

Here goes nothing. 





1 comment:

  1. um, I don't know you, found this randomly, but this just made my day. No, my week. Maybe the whole month. What a great idea! I will have to do the same thing myself next birthday. I might even have to steal some of your ideas too. nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. More than you know. Leave your thoughts on the post here and check out the "Contact Me" page and shoot me an email! I wanna know you!