I'm utterly amazed at where I am at in my life. And how my plans were NOTHING compared to what God has had in store for me.
I like to think of Birthday's like "New Years". I give them themes.. Pick a verse for that year.. Dream big for what God wants to do with my life.
Last year was "24 and ready for more".
Cheesy. And I loved it.
Although, 24 was a very difficult year. However, I grew so much in my faith and my walk with Christ.
That made every single hardship worth it.
So what's in store for this year?
I have no idea.
I'm trying something new.
This year, I have a list: 25 things I want to do while I'm 25.
My goal is to complete the entire list by the time I turn 26.
Big goals? Yes. Too much? Maybe. Exciting and challenging? You bet.
I'm so excited though.
So here is my list. Pick something and do it with me.
I'll keep you posted as I complete or work towards these things.
Diana's 25 in 25
- Run a half marathon
- Make/Keep a budget
- Go on a missions trip
- Sponsor a child
- Go on a cruise
- Visit a real vineyard
- Make a t-shirt blanket
- Attend at least one Christian conference
- Have my writing published
- Make a "Thankful" tree on a wall in my house
- Memorize a book of the bible
- Go to a Predator's hockey game
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Learn to play the guitar
- Find my "signature piece" of jewelry
- Fall in love with something new
- See someone in concert I've never seen before, somewhere I've never seen anyone before
- Learn a new language
- See a real ballet performance
- Send a message in a bottle
- Paint a piece of art
- Get a new car
- Take a scuba diving lesson
- Take a picture/make a memory every single day of the year
So there it is:) my 25 in 25.
Here goes nothing.